Vaisala WXT530: A compact all-in-one weather instrument
The Vaisala WXT530 is a cost-efficient series of all-in-one weather instruments. It provides six of the most important weather parameters: air pressure, temperature, humidity, rainfall, wind speed and wind direction. With 6 versions available, you can choose the measurement parameter combination that fits your application.
WXT530 is a simple system that utilizes solid state technologies to minimize operating and maintenance costs. Integration is easy and flexible through the digital and analog interface. You can also connect third party sensors to WXT530 to create your own weather parameter hub.
- Measurement parameters are integrated into one multiparameter platform
- Weather parameter hub having analog input options
- Set of 3rd party analog sensors can be connected (Temperature PT1000, solar radiation, water/snow level, tipping bucket)
- Digital interface incorporates also analog input parameters
- Analog output options
- Wide variety of digital communication modes
- Complies ISO60945 standard for maritime use
- DNV certificate approval
- Wide range of operating and heating voltages, no moving parts, configuration tool for PC, works also with solar panels, USB connectivity, IP66 housing with the mounting kit, machine-to-machine interface
- WXT530 fulfills IEC60945 maritime standard
Want to know more?
Contact one of our specialists for more information or a quotation, they are more than willing to assist.