Furuno FAR-23×8 Series Marine Radar
The FURUNO FAR-23×8 series marine radar is a brand-new technology characterized by its state-of-the-art antenna design and innovative signal processing techniques. Furuno’s latest and finest technologies and intuitive design increases situational awareness and enables safer navigation.
The new antenna shape suppresses aerodynamic drag and lightens the burden on the gear box. The gear box itself has also been redesigned. Decreased aerodynamic drag and DC brushless motor result in a very durable gear box that can be used for prolonged period.
- Automatic Clutter Elimination (ACE) for unprecedented echo clarity
- Fast Target Tracking™ function to prevent collision at an early stage
- Instant Access bar™ gives immediate access to the functions you need
- Well-designed controllers for stress-free operation
Refined Antenna With High Signal Accuracy and Excellent Reliability
The Furuno FAR-23×8 series marine radar is designed to provide clearer and more accurate radar images of the surroundings while increasing reliability and decreasing overall cost of ownership with easy maintenance.
High image quality is achieved by the signal processor inside the antenna unit directly converting analog to digital signals before sending them to the main processor unit. Signals are safely transported though the Ethernet network between the antenna and below deck processing unit.
Solid State Radar
FURUNO Solid State Radars emphasize quality and reliability, while also meeting the rigorous demands of the marine environment. Installation and maintenance are now easier than ever. All components of the gear box are integrated into one block that can easily be removed from the gear box when maintenance is required. The cable to the gear box can be connected from the side of the gear box.
- FAR-2318X-band, 12 kW, TR up
- FAR-2328X-band, 25 kW, TR up
- FAR-2328WX-band, 25 kW, TR down
- FAR-2328-NXTX-band, 600W, TR up, Solid State
- FAR-2338SS-band, 30 kW, TR up
- FAR-2338SWS-band, 30 kW, TR down
- FAR-2338S-NXTS-band, 250 W, TR up, Solid State
Find Out More?
Contact one of our specialists for more information or a quotation!