WASSP W3 Multibeam Sonar
The WASSP W3 features a low power DRX-32 processor, with a high frequency transducer WMB-160, providing a maximum depth of 400m. It gives you a complete and accurate picture of seafloor bathymetry so you can see what’s there quickly and easily. Available in a waterproof Pelican case for portability.
Digital DRX transceiver in pelican case
This innovative, low power (equivalent to 1kW), all-in-one “black box” is not just a robust hardware platform. It also introduces world-leading, cutting-edge technical innovations and incredible versatility for a variety of applications, from finding your catch and exploring new areas, to surveying and mapping. This opens countless new opportunities for your operations.
Wassp W3 features include
- High resolution mapping
- Multi-resolution mapping has a single database that becomes more detailed the more you zoom in
- A clever algorithm takes best data from an old recording and new recording, providing for near-seamless mapping
- Great high-resolution single, triple and Quint beam sounder providing a very clear visibility of both water column and sea floor
- Single, triple and Quin beam high-definition sounder F Series only
- Sonar view to give instant current sounder view
- Side scan when licensed
- 2D and 3D Mapping with or without water column targets and backscatter when licensed
- Simplified graphical user interface
- Presents in a very accurate raw manner with minimal data cleaning or averaging
- Enhances the core benefits of WASSP
- Multi resolution database with automatic, depth-adjusted, best resolution mapping that can be used in all depths zoom in for higher resolution
- Water column targets gain is aligned to give same color in all modes
Find Out More?
Contact one of our specialists for more information or a quotation!